Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF!!!

Oh, soooo happy it's Friday!!!! Don't have any plans for the weekend, but of course to make cards, primarily Christmas cards. Probably should do a little house cleaning & laundry well I'm at it.. need to start getting ready to put on Xmas decorations & of course the "CHRISTMAS TREE"!!!! I love putting up the xmas tree, actually I love seeing all our xmas ornaments. They are like old friends-lol. We have alot of hand made or special ornaments on our tree. We have multi-colored lights & lots & lots of ornaments. Oh just thinking about it : ) Bad thought about the xmas tree this year-WILSON!!!! Oh I can't even imagine how this is going to work. Speaking of my little Wilson, he seems to be recovering just fine from his surgery. He's still not a fan of the "lamp shade"- can't say I blame him, he can't even itch his face w/that thing on. I keep telling him one week is over, almost. If you need a reminder of how pathetic he looks, scroll down to last post -lol : ) I must say you really can't even tell he had anything done, at least not by his demeanor. He's still a very very very determined puppy-lol (those that have met Wison, knoooooww what I mean)!!!


I'm working away on my Xmas cards. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Mom & I are doing 1 more craft show, which is Dec 6th, plus I have some people who want Christmas cards-yeah!! So, of course my new card is CHRISTMAS : )



products used: rub-on mouse: Royal & Langnickel. chipboard tab: Fiskars-Heidi Grace. cuttlebug. emboss folder: Provo Craft. Cricut. Pearls: Queen & Company. stamp: Inky Antics. Ink: Stampabilities. turq pp: Magenta-winter dreams. pink pp: Fancy Pants-Arctic chill. *don't kow "text" pp brand
I'm in love w/these little mouse rub-ons- they are just too cute. I think there's 7 plus rub-ons on the sheet, priced @ $1.25, got them at Micheal's. I did make a another card already w/them too. You can check that out on scrapbook.com, my user name is lweber1234.
Everyone have a great weekend!! TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment