Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


I have such a busy week...sorry I had to neglect my blog, but it usually ends up on the bottom of my list. Work has been a bit crazy, my boss went out for surgery on Monday & won't be back till at least Monday : ( I thought this week would be somewhat slow w/the holiday, but people haven't been thinking "turkey"!! I'd like to get out of work early today, but have lots to do, so better get to it : )




products used: chipboard sentiment: Target. sticker: Current. gingham pp: DCVW Autumn Splendor pack. fall pp: Paper Studio. green pp: Bella Blvd-one fall day. Ink: Stampabilities. ribbon: Hobby Lobby.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are off to my mom's. Be Safe- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment