Monday, November 8, 2010

Why are weekends only 2 days??

I wish weekends were a little bit longer...wouldn't that be nice to have an extra day-lol. I had a fun weekend w/mom : ) We had our craft show on Saturday...I would say we did pretty good w/our sales. Better then last year. Our "hot" sellers were the Xmas tags & little gifts boxes, thanks Mom & Susanna for helping to make those : ) I didn't have a lot of Thanksgiving cards w/me but sold most of those too. Now I'm making more, need 6 more done by Friday. The rest of the weekend we kind of relaxed & of course, ate. It was a very enjoyable weekend!! Well of course, my new card today is Thanksgiving.....

products used: test pp: Paper Studio. stripe pp: Creative Imaginations. Ink: Stampabilities. stamp: Studio G. 3d sticker: Me & My Big Ideas-soft spoken. cuttlebug. emboss folder: Provocraft
I hope everybody has a great week. It's suppose to get up to almost 60 degrees by Friday..can you believe that for November?? YEAH!! I will say, we had our first official snow on the ground the other morning, it was a very light dusting, but it was there-YUK!!! Have a great day!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment