Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another cooold snowy day here

I know tis the season, but man this snow is getting to be a bit much- it took me over an hour to get to work today, normal is 20minutes. Thank goodness I work for a good company that is understanding about things like that : ) My poor honey got called in to plow last night at 9pm, came home at 2am & is back to work for his normal shift now. If this snow keeps up I'm sure he'll be working late tonight : ( I am still making my Xmas cards. I did get some mailed out yesterday though. The post office was a MAD house & I'm sure it will be today, I'm going back to mail some more cards. I like to have them hand stamped, plus a lot of them cost extra postage : (


I'm just love'n my new card, it's all the glitter & gold!!! I'm a big fan of these K & Company chipboards!!


products used: "for you" sticker: Jolee's boutique. glitter: Studio G. cricut. chipboard image: K & Company. Gold pp: S.E.I. pearl


I've noticed a trend for me this year w/my holiday cards- a lot of them incorporate gold, especially this one. Have everyone has a great day!! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment