Monday, December 20, 2010

Tis the Season

Can you believe we are 5 days away from Xmas??? I apologize for being such a bad blogger, but I'm just behind in my Xmas stuff, so as I've said before my blog is last on my list. Sorry everyone, but I know you know how hectic life can get. I just finished the last of my Xmas cards last night- YEAH!!!!! I work across from the post office, so I was going to stop there on my way to work, but holy cow- the cars were out the driveway. I can see it from my window, so when the line goes down, I'm going to run accross the street & mail them...they will be in the mail before noon!!!!!! Then I can cross that off my list. I have to say mom & I got ALOT of shopping done this weekend, thank goodness. There were some great sales out there. I must admit we did go to JoAnn's and look at the scrapping goodies- what would I shopping trip be w/out that-lol!!!!!
I even got quite a few of my gifts wrapped yesterday too...I was on a role. I'm not a big fan of wrapping presents, but gotta do it-lol.





Another new xmas card to show you today, of course : ) I did leave my list of products at home, so can't give credit where credit is due, but to be honest w/you....all the pps on this card were left over pieces from last year & the chipboard ornament was a to/from tag...I cut out a circle, stamped it & covered the to/from.

I hope everyone has a great day... I promise to post at least one more blog before the Holiday. TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment