Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brrrrr


Holy cow is it cooooold out today- temp is 11 degrees- brrrrrrrrr. At least it's not snowing & there is NO snow in the forecast for the day, plus the sun is out. I'm working away on my xmas cards at night, really need to have them done & out the door soon, wouldn't you say. I'm so behind this year. I just really started my shopping last weekend. I've been trying to get a little bit done at a time this week. I've stopped at a store on my way home everyday this week & plan on doing that today to. Hobby Lobby here I come, no not for presents for me-lol. Though I'm sure 1 or 2 things will jump in the cart, they always do. I love shopping/buying scrapping goodies as much as I love playing w/them-lol.


Hope you enjoy today's new card!! I'm back to traditional colors : ) This bright happy Santa puts a big smile on my face : )


products used: santa: Darcie die cuts. stamp: Hero Arts. present sticker: target. Cuttlebug. nestabilities. Ink: Ink It Up. circle & scalloped punch: EK Success. Glossy Accent. ribbon; Target. glitter: Studio G. gems: Michaels. striped pp: Joann's xmas stack (last year, I think)
Have a great day, 2 days till the weekend. TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment