Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas : )

Hope everyone didn't think I was buried in the snow, sorry I missed a couple days, life just gets buuuusssy!!! We had snow from Wednesday night till Friday afternoon, we got @ 3feet. I managed to get 2 snow days out of it : ) Our driveway never got plowed until Friday afternoon & my little car was completely buried, it looked like a mini-van was under the snow-lol. Life is now pretty much back to normal, we just push the snow aside & wait for more, typical Winter in Buffalo, NY!!! Mom & I did our second & last craft show for the year. We had fun & did pretty good w/our sales too. Now it's pretty much time to concentrate on Christmas shopping, wrapping presents & of course, mailing my Christmas cards-lol.





I hope you enjoy my new card today. I love traditional colors, but I'm pleased w/the way this card w/untraditional colors turned out.



products used: corner punch: Marvy. ribbon: Target. stamp: Studio G. Ink: Studio G. blue pp: Fancy Pants. graph pp: We R Memory Keepers. chipboard wreath: HMA Creative (magazine freebie). Glitter: Craft Essentials. pearls. plastic snowflake.


Everyone have a great Wednesday! 16 days till Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment