Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where is the sun??

My first thought this morning- where is the sun? Keep in mind I do get up before the sun comes up this time of year-6am-yuk!!! We haven't had a sunny day in at least a week, it starts to get annoying & makes people miserable : ) Though my new card doesn't have a sun in it, i still think it's very cheerful. Hope you do to : )







products used: elephant die cut: My Minds Eye. ribbon: Paper Studio. border punch: Fiskars. graph pp: Me & My Big Ideas. turq. pp: My Minds Eye. bling hearts: Michaels. stamp: Studio G.

Just wanted to report, my mom made it to vist w/no problems & YEAH- she got a new vehicle!!!!! Just nice to have the done with, huh mom?? We even found time to do a little scrap shopping ( of course). My mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate to Joann's for Xmas- it's all gone now-lol. They have a pretty good sale going on there through this Saturday- most of their scrapping goodies are 40% off. We also went to AC Moore, but there sales weren't all that good, gotta a couple things, of course-lol.

Have a great Wednesday!!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment