Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday-yuk- COLD-yuk!!

It is too cold out today....brrrrr...it's -8!! Way to cold to have to be out & about : ) Mom & I were going to try again this past weekend to car shop for her, as her lease is up very soon. Anyways, can you guess....it snowed again this weekend. Every morning when i got up it was snowing really good. Mom's ride to my house is all country & alot of open fields w/blowing snow-yuk!!! I miss her & was really looking forward to our weekend, but didn't want her driving through crappy weather. I stayed home & made cards all weekend, I got soooo many done. Thank goodness too, it's going to be a busy week w/card sales for me-yeah!!! I did get to meet our new customer this past weekend, super nice lady & she plans on coming back for more cards-double yeah!!! Now if I could only get done all the cards I need to for the customers I have now-lol. Well better show you my new card & get to work. Mom is on her way here now, it was a bright sunny morning, hopefully good for her drive. I'm hoping to get out of work early to see her : )



products used: 3d puppy sticker: American Crafts. stripe pp: Paper Studio. Cricut. Ink: stampabilities. Cuttlebug. Sizzix emboss folder.
I hope everyone has a great week & stay warm!!! TFL Lynn

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a sunn day, and I hope you and your mom have a fun day. Such a cute little puppy, made for such a cute card......

    ReplyDelete