Monday, February 28, 2011

happy Monday

Typical Monday for me, running late. I hate getting out of bed on Mondays, actually I hate getting out of bed an work morning early-yuk!!



Need to let everyone know- IT SNOWED THURSDAY NIGHT/FRIDAY & EVEN SATURDAY NIGHT!!! Needless to say due to 4 to 5 plus inches of snow Friday morning, mom did not come to visit this weekend : ( I chatted w/her numerous times over the phone, but it just isn't the same -lol. I'm planning on going there this weekend, it seems like every time we plan for mom to come up lately it snows, so we thought we'd mix it up- I'm going there : )





Since I'm running late, better just get to my new card today....... It is very gray,rainy & damp here today(but no snow), so I hope my new card brightens your day : )




products used: stripe pp: Oct. Afternoon (love it!). lime green pp: Target. chipboard tag: Paper Studio. butterfly punch: Martha Stewart. stamp: Fiskars. ink: Stampabilities.












Ok, if the card doesn't brighten you day- check out this cutie-lol!!! I'm 100% sure by the look on his face & that his ears are back, he was getting ready to bark at me- Wilson is NOT a fan of the camera- but we are working on it-lol!! This is my scrapping room, check out the background you can see my stackers : ) Don't get me wrong , I've taken over the dinning room too-lol!! Have a good day & stay dry!! TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment