Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where did the sun go????

I have a hard time coming up w/titles for my posts....today, was one of those days, then I saw yesterday's post...SUNSHINE- where are you??? It is so gray here today-yuk!!! Suppose to get a little rain & then, of course, SNOW. Can't seem to get through a couple days w/out the ugly word popping up. I'm hoping the weathermen are wrong, mom is coming tomorrow- we have a weekend of fun planned : ) First we have Shrek at our local theater (Sheas) , we've had season tickets there for a couple plus years & have seen some really good shows and I'm 100% sure we were going to get some shopping in & as always have lots of good eats. Everyone think NO SNOW!!!! Looking out the window now & it's snowing, thought I said think NO SNOW-lol!!!!

It's not very often I get my Copic Markers out, but I did for my new card : ) It was a quickie card, except for the coloring : ) Sorry about the picture, not as bright as it should be, by the time I got home & took the picture the sun was going down, not really complaining though- did you notice it it gets lighter out a bit earlier & stays light a little bit longer-yeah!!









products used: Copic Markers. purple pp: Target. green flower pp: My Mind's Eye. Gems: Michaels. boarder punch: Fiskars. brown ink: Stampabilities.

Sorry, I didn't bring my list of supplies, so don't know the rest of the brands. I do know I got the stripe pp at Hobby Lobby.



Everyone have a great Thursday, just think one more day till the weekend. Just a reminder NO SNOW!!! TFL!!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment