Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my family & friends!!!
I wish the sun was out today, but it is 40 degrees, so around here that's a heat wave-lol!! My awesome husband got my yellow roses for V-day, so I'm considering that my sunshine for the day : ) We do exchange little presents, but not until tonight---oh, I"m hoping for some new scrapping supplies-lol!! We had quite the relaxing weekend, which means I got quite a few cards made-yeah!! We did actually get a little snow both Saturday & Sunday morning, enough to call in for plowing, so my honey had to work a little : ( I'm so glad a lot of snow is melting w/the warmer weather today & yesterday, but now everything looks so dirty. Where is spring w/the flowers & the new green grass?!
As I said last week, I think it was, I'm done w/Valentine cards, so my new card for you today is a wedding card. I think it still works for today, it's about love & has a lot of RED on it, what more can you ask for on V-day?!



I don't have my product list w/my today, typical for a Monday : ) I hope everyone has a great V-day!! TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment