Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday already & NO I'm not complaining-lol!

Brrrrrrrr- it's 5 degrees this morning, but there is blue sky & a big sun!! I can't say it's making it feel any warmer out, but it does lift the spirits : ) I thought we were going to get a night of uninterrupted sleep finally...it seems like my husband has been called out to plow for work every night lately & once again last night they called him in to salt the roads. I didn't even know we were suppose to get any snow. We only got about an inch & at least the phone didn't ring till 330am-yuk!!! Needless to say Wilson cuddle up w/me & we had the whole bed for the rest of the night-lol. Wilson is a snuggler-cuddler : )





I've been busy making cards, as usual. I just can't help myself. Besides the fact that I absolutely LOVE to make them, it's a stress reliever too. Don't get me wrong, my life isn't overly stressful- just the normals of life & work!! I have a bunch of orders for St. Patrick Day cards & I'm having a slow go w/those. I've had a hard time finding "cutesy" St. Pat's things. If you follow along w/my cards, you'll know I'm big on stickers- I use them on just about ALL of my cards, kind of like some people do w/stamped images. It's just my style & my thing-lol. I need @15 + St. Pat's cards & have 4 done so far, at least I still have the rest of the month : ) I hope you enjoy my new card- green green green : )






products used: green circle pp: Target. border punch: Fiskars. grass punch: Martha Stewart. Cricut. rub-on clovers: DCWV. stamp: Studio G. Ink: Stampabilities. * sorry I dont' know the other pps- they were in the scrap drawer & the rainbow sticker is from an old scrapping kit, but have no clue the brand.


Enjoy your Thursday- stay warm!!!! As always thanks for looking!! Any suggestions on where to get some cute St. Pat's things are always appreciated : ) Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment