Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm a bad blogger-lol

I'm a bad blogger, I know I can't make it a whole week w/posts - sorry : ) I'm crunched for time again today- typical- oh, but the weekend is alllmoooost here : ) I wanted to at least post a new card, so I didn't feel like I was neglecting you...............

Yes, another V-day card to show you : ) I promise, soon a different type of card, but how can this little card w/that cute little pooch not make you smile.


products used: Cuttlebug. Nestabilities. graph pp: Me & My Big Ideas. ribbon: Paper Studio. button. dog sticker: American Greetings. rub-on letters: Target.
Everyone have a great Thursday!! Stay warm, it's only 5 degrees here today, but the sun is out!!! TFL! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! Great design and color combo, and I love the doggie!

    ReplyDelete