Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF!!!

Oh yeah, we've made it to FRIDAY!!!! Plus we've had a pretty decent week so far weather wise, no snow!! I can't remember the last time I was able to say that. You should see my back yard- it is a MESS!!! Luckily there are still little patches of snow for Wilson to use-lol!! Other then that you could pretty much go swimming in my back yard, though you may be taken down by some ice chunks, MESS!!!! Tonight is suppose to go back to normal Feb. weather for us below 32 degrees, so by tomorrow at this time, it'll be half an ice skating rink-lol!!!
I've been meaning to share this adorable pic. w/you, but also wanted to share my new card & had to wait for my girlfriend to get it : ) My girlfriend has some great changes in her life over the past year!! I shared a pic. a while back of Evan, but look how he's grown- what a little man!!! I swear every pic she sends me, Evan's smiling!! Awwweeeee : )




They also bought a new home not to long ago....thus the new card : )
products used: all stickers: Doodlebug Designs. grass punch: Martha Steward. cloud pp: Paper Studio. Ink: Stampabilities gems.
I hope everyone has a great Friday & an even better weekend!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment