Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nice Loong Weekend-over : (

Not rubbing it in for those that had to work yesterday, but it was so nice to have a 3 day weekend!!!!! I think, they should all be 3 days- work is over rated anyways-lol!! I can tell by my work desk already this morning, that someone was here working yesterday....nice that they left it on my desk-yuk!!! It is going to be a good day, a good week for that matter, it's already starting out one day short : ) Mom is coming this weekend, we are off to a show at our local theater- I think, Shrek.


It is coooold here today...10 degrees. We, of course, did have some snow this weekend. My honey got called into work Saturday morning-7am & Monday 1230am. They were short shifts, not too much snow, just enough. I did spend a lot of my weekend making cards. Of course, I got some shopping in there too & some cleaning, yuk! I think I've even talked my husband into re-painting our bedroom & maybe some other minor upgrades- next next weekend, gives us sometime to figure it out-lol.


Well better get to posting my new card & then off to clean my desk & all the other fun I can find for the day. I do have something to look forward to today- my package from scrapbook.com is due to arrive-YEAH, more new goodies!!! Can't wait to get home : )

I really did work on some St. Pat's card this weekend, but other cards always seemed to sneak in there too : ) This little guy makes me smile, he's got google eyes!!
products used: dragon sticker: Paper Studio. plaid pp & white polka dot pp: My Mind's Eye. stamp: Hero Arts. Ink (brown): Stampabilities.
I hope everyone has a great day!! Any warmth you'd like to send my way would be great- kind of sick of the bitter cold : ) TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment