Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gray Day & I swear it's snowing too!!!

I guess Mother  Nature didn't like me complaining about the weather, because today is gray, wet, snowy, coooold- made the rest of the week look like a tropical paradise-lol!!!    This would have been the perfect day to snuggle in bed for a bit longer : )  Then to spend the day making cards...oh a girl can dream, I'm already at work getting ready for the fun of it all.  I am making headway on the report due end of next week, so that's a good thing and tomorrow is Friday, that is a wonderful thing.  We have a birthday party on Saturday for both our niece & nephew, so that will be fun, they are such good kids!!!!  

Well better get to my new card, I'm certain this card is bright enough to get rid of some of the gray around here today-lol!!!  A customer asked me for a " Vegas Wedding" card...my mind went to bright, neon fun Vegas....next thought, can't make a neon wedding card, just couldn't........so bright RED it was.........
I have to say this card in my head was 100% different & I did change it up a couple times when I was working on it, you know how it goes, not always easily : )



products used:  all pps: We R Memory Keepers.  cricut.  nestabilities.  chapel & gem heart:  K & company.  "vegas" sticker:  Paper Studio.  Ink: Studio G.  bling:  Michaels.

Have a wonderful Thursday, the weekend is coming!!!  TFL!!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    Oh my goodness, I love how this card turned out! Love the title work, very clever! The little chapel is the cutest! Hope your day gets brighter! I feel for you! Yuck snow. At least it is sunny and bright here today and in the 40's. I will try to send some your way. I can't wait for my daffodils to bloom. I think I have a few more weeks before that happens! They are out of the ground at least. Have a great day! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete