Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday-yuk!!

Why do weekends go so fast????   We had a relaxing, enjoyable weekend!!  Saturday we went to a birthday party for our Nephew 7 & our Niece 4 : )  We had a great time, they are such good kids : )  I spent Sunday making cards- love'n every minute of it.  My anniversary is tomorrow- 8 years, so I had to make a card for my honey ( I'll show you after tomorrow, as if my husband every checks my blog-lol).  I got quite a few Easter cards made plus a couple special orders : )  I unfortunately did not get a chance to take pictures of my new cards, hopefully today, even though it is another gray raining day here-typical spring weather...working on the May flowers : )

My new card today is one I made for an awesome friend, Marcy (Obadiah).  Marcy is a wonderful friend, I met her on sb.com & she always always always puts a smile on my face : )


As usual, don't have my product list & my brain isn't working yet this morning, so can't remember any of my products- sorry just one of those lazy, gray Mondays where it would have been great to stay in bed : )

Have a great day!!!  TFL!  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment