Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

 Everybody has green on today....I hope Mother Nature takes the hint....I'm looking for green grass, some buds on the trees and even some flowers to poke their heads out.   The sad part is around here it stays kind of chilly until almost mid- May and we have some time till then.  Today's high is 55 degrees though-  woohoo!!!! 

I've had a very slow week w/my cards, been kind of in a funk.  Can't have a "good day" everyday, unfortunately that's the reality of life.  Good news though,  is I did get 2 cards done last night-yeah!!  I friend asked for a male get well card, boy I have the hardest time w/those.  Probably because I love to do cutesy, happy colored cards & men aren't really into that.  My husband does a great job pretending though.  He's very very supportive of my hobby- thank goodness, as I've taken over the house w/it-lol!!!

We did get our new bed yesterday & I promise I will take some pics this weekend.  I love it, now our room looks finished.  We did a big addition on our house 6/7 years ago, so we've been in that bedroom for that long now & have never had an official bed.  Kind of felt like we were still in college & believe me that was too many years ago to count. The other bad part is both of our spare bedrooms have real beds- couldn't have guest sleeping on the floor-lol.   Wilson has tried out our new bed too & gives it his "paw" of approval : )


Well better get unto my new card, so I can get some work done-yuk!!!


products used: all pp:  Basic Grey-Kioshi.  cuttlebug. Nestabilities.  ribbon:  American Crafts.  stamp:  Fiskars (I think).  vintage button. pearls.  very very old rub-on couldn't even tell you the brand.


I hope everyone has a great Thursday.  Just think 1 more day till the weekend.   TFL!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! What a pretty mix of patterned paper to showcase this lovely pot of plants.

    ReplyDelete