Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I think Spring is coming!!

What a bright beautiful morning, though still a little cold, but I heard high of 50 at some point this week!!  Yeah, we'll take it!!!!  I'm of course, late again today & my desk is still a mess.  I had to drop my car off at the dealers this morning.  My check engine light has come one twice.  I tried to get into the garage last Monday, but they were booked up.  I may sound kind of snobby here, sorry for that, but I lease my vehicles, so I don't have problems & when I do I expect them taken care of right away.  I make my payments on time every month, I expect service.  I wasn't very nice about it last week when they told me I had to wait a week plus.  There are so few BIG purchase that we make w/guarantees.  I can honestly say I won't be buying another vehicle from this certain dealership,notice I never said where, we all are entitled to our own opinions.   Sorry for the bitch session, I'm just waiting for the phone to ring & them to tell me I need to pay for something.....I'll keep you posted, keep your fingers crossed for no major problems!!!

Okay onto better things, which is of course my new card for the day : )


I have a thing for cupcakes lately.  I think this is my 5th card in a month w/cupcakes, but I can tell you I don't have any of them left : )

I forgot my product list again today, so I'm going from memory...

product list:  felt cupcake:  Martha Stewart.  scalloped square punch:  EK Success. border punch:  Fiskars Ink:  pearls:  Queen & company. gems:  Michaels.  Stampabilities.  truq pp:  My Minds Eye. I love the pink pp & right now can't remember the brand & I know I know it!! 

 Everyone have a great day & I hope you get to see the sun too!! TFL!!!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Love your choice of colors and papers. Love how you popped the frosting!

    ReplyDelete