Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

I feel like it has been such a long week already & it's only Wednesday. Don't really know why I've felt that way this week, but yesterday seemed like a very looooong day & then to top it off my show wasn't on last night- Glee : ( At least tonight is Survivor, I think. My husband has been working his overnight shift this week, so I think it just throws everything off. My morning routine is a little messed up. When I'm going to work, my honey is coming home & going to bed....hate the thought of him enjoying his day when I'm stuck at work-lol. You know if I was home, I'd be working on cards-lol!!!!!! Speaking of cards.... My customer asked me to make a new baby boy card w/the name of the new little one on it. My brain had a hard time coming up w/something...I took out certain embellies & stickers & stared at them for a couple days. I'm 100% pleased w/the way this card turned out. What's the saying "good things are worth waiting for" - just had to wait for my brain power to kick in-LOL!!! I'm meeting w/Cindy tonight to give her the cards, plus a couple others she requested (yesterdays card too).
products used: Image: Heartwarming Vintage collection. star & border: October Afternoon. plaid pp: Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate collection. polka dot: My Minds Eye. boarder punch: Fiskars. Ink: Stampabilities. gems. ribbon
Oh yeah, the boss just walked in. Time to get some work done. Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday!! TFL! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment