Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Sunny Monday!!

What a happy looking Monday- boy does that sound like an oxymoron : ) It is a bright sunny day, I don't think there is a cloud in the sky. We did get some snow, of course this weekend : ) Wilson & I went to visit mom & Oscar on Saturday. It was unfortunately a short visit as Sunday morning it was snowing, typical. It seems like we've gotten snow EVERY weekend for the last 2 months. Wilson & I had a slow ride home. Since we got home a lot earlier then planned, I did get to make some cards yesterday. I'm back to St. Pat's cards. All the ones I've made already are gone & I had a request for some more : ) Unfortunately it was too dark to take pics last night, so I'll hopefully show you some more green cards later this week : )

My new card today, I actually made a couple months ago for my great, dear friend, Vija that I met through scrap booking & our wonderful Goldens (Kobe & Damien). I think this card fits this bright sunny day & it totally fits Vija : )

products used: balloon stickers: Echo Park. stripe pp: Echo Park. cuttlebug. emboss folder: Provo Craft. Ink: Stampabilities.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE Echo Park!!!!! I know they have a bunch of new lines out & I can't wait to get my hands on them!!! I hope everyone has a great week!!!! TFL Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment