Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Friday : )

Yeah, today is my Friday, now I just need to get through this day. Work is already starting out busy. My honey & I are going to "freshen up" our bedroom this weekend, so we are both off tomorrow . We're going to paint, oh fun. Our bedroom is a reddish color & we love it, mind you we painted it 6/7 years ago. I wanted the same color & believe it or not I remembered the name of the color, so went to Home Depot & they were able to find it in their computer. We originally bought it at Kmart, so I was kind of surprised, but very happy too. It's so nice how you can buy the little sample cans of paint now for $3, so we did that, just to make sure it's the right color. It looked A LOT different in the can, got my fingers crossed. I thought I had my husband talked into making us a platform bed & headboard, but yesterday he decided he wasn't qualified enough to do it. I think he's just being lazy-LOL. I'll keep you posted on that : ) I'm hoping to get some cards made this weekend too, I'm sure I will, can't keep me away from the scrapping table for long-LOL.

It is sooo gray & wet out today!!! If it keeps raining we are going to need an ark-LOL. It's been raining since yesterday afternoon. It was snowing yesterday morning, but didn't stick. Right now I'd rather have the snow, it's so muddy...hard on Wilson this time of year-a muddy mess-LOL!! I'm hoping my new card will brighten your day : )
sorry left the product book at home, was running a little late today, had to dry off Wilson-LOL.
Have a great Thursday & an enjoyable weekend!! TFL!! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. OMG Lynn, what an adorable card. I love the way you put the bee in the center of the flower. Have fun this weekend...sounds like a lot of work to me!

    ReplyDelete