Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Done w/St. Patrick Day cards : )

I just need to complain for 2 seconds...I just paid $3.69 a gallon of gas!! Okay, sorry I know there are others out there paying more, but not the thing I wanted to think about first thing in the morning. Okay we are moving onto better things : )








I'm finally officially done w/my St. Patrick Day cards ( I hope). I have a couple customers that tend to keep me busy w/my cards. I think my one customer loves to buy my cards as much as I love to buy scrapping goodies-LOL. I see her ever couple months or so & she usually gets @25 cards. Anyways, it seemed everyone wanted St. Pat's cards this year....last year I made 1, this year 20. They really were fun to make, it's just a wanted to play w/more then green green & green : ) I hope you enjoy my last St. Pat's card....






products used: All pp is from my scrap drawer-woohoo!! Green tag: Best Creations Inc. leprechaun, coin stickers: Sticko. Stamp: Studio G




I'm excited to make some Easter cards next, what can be more cute then bunnies & chicks. Have a great day!! TFL!! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment