Monday, May 2, 2011

Another gray rainy Monday!

What is w/all this rain??????  It seems like just about everyday since it's stopped snowing, it's been raining!!!   It hasn't even really warmed up the way it should either.  I haven't even started getting my summer clothes out & I can't wait, it's like having all new clothes-LOL.  Actually some of them probably are new clothes...you know, you go shopping at the end of the season & find those really good deals & then you put them in the closet w/the tags still on them-lol. 

I had such a nice weekend!!!  Mom & Oscar came to visit!!  Mom & I went to see Wicked, awesome musical!!  We actually saw it a year or 2 ago for the first time & it was once again included in our season tickets this year.  I have to admit I'm not a fan of the Wizard of Oz by any means-yuk.  So the first time we saw Wicked I wasn't expecting to like it, in the end I loved it!!!!   Of course, mom & I did lots of eating & even managed to get in some shopping.  Had to get a couple new scrapping supplies : )  Yesterday I even managed to get some new cards made, which is a good thing, as I'm still filling my Mother's day orders.


I think my new card will brighten the day, it does mine, anyways : )


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend & I hope the week is just as good!!      TFL!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Awwww what a sweet card. I LOVE the paper you used. Everything goes together so well. The little watering can is adorable. Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete