Thursday, May 5, 2011

The sun is out!!!!

OMG- I positive it's the sun, haven't seen it in a very long time, but it's there today : )  Temp right now is only 39 degrees, we need to work on that next.  Can't believe it's May & still soooo chilly all the time.  I have seen the weather report for next week & they did show some days in the 70's....omg that would be amazing.  I'm getting a pedicure tonight & my little toes are going to be awfully cold in flip flops, but on the positive side...my toes will look good -lol!!

Gotta get to my new card today & get to work.  I'm working on a quarterly report this time & it's due next week : )


How is this for sunshine!!!   If you haven't figured it out yet, I love bright colors & anything cutesy-lol!!  If nothing else, I hope my new card brightens you day!!  Happy Thursday!   TFL!  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. It's so bright and happy!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love the red and yellow, it is so bright and cheery. Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete