Monday, June 20, 2011

Bright Beautiful Monday Morning

Oh, the weather was so perfect this past weekend & it seems to be continuing into the week- woo hoo!!!  Mom & I had an awesome time at the scrap booking expo on Friday....my wallet might disagree, but it got a work out : )   They had soooo many newer items, even some new releases-woohoo!! When we went 2 years ago they seemed to have had more clearance/discontinues items, so things were cheaper.  I'm not really complaining though, I got sooo many awesome goodies & quite a few of them were on my "wishlist" -LOL!!   I did find time to make some new cards this weekend & of course I couldn't not use some of my new supplies-LOL!!


I've been eyeing a bunch of Nikki Sivils products for awhile...yeah, got a bunch this weekend!!! Another new purchase is the stripe pp by Simple Stories!!

I hope everyone has a great week!!  TFL!  Lynn



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute!! Those boots and that umbrella...just adorable! Were they colored, or paper pieced? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card ! Love the gingham paper and the umbrella and boots...too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! The boots and the umbrella are adorable. What a fabulous get well card.

    ReplyDelete