Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Half way to the weekend : )

Yesterday was another beautiful day....too bad I had to spend it inside at work-yuk!   Today's suppose to be another great weather day & yes, stuck at work again  : )      I bought my flowers this weekend & started planting them, still have a couple pots to fill, might try to get that in tonight.  I love driving up to the house & seeing my flower pots w/the pops of color...yeah summer is here!!!! 



My new card, is a "special order"....the wedding colors are purple & light blue.  I think it's the lace & the patterned paper, but I think this card has a romantic feel to it, perfect for a Wedding card. 
Jeepers, just typing that, reminded me, I need a wedding card for this Friday night....I guess that will be my first card tonight : )

Well better get to working...my desk is a mess!!! Have a great day!! TFL Lynn




1 comment:

  1. Here in Florida we have flowers all year around but I'm a transplant from Cleveland and remember the drab winters too well. I love the fresh burst of color that freshly planted flowers bring. Your wedding card is awesome. I'll bet with those colors it is even more pretty in real life. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete