Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Already Tuesday-woohoo!!

Yeah, one work day already down for the week : )  I always feel as though my week is looong when I'm off on Monday, but I'll take it : )  Hope everyone had an enjoyable & safe Memorial Day weekend!!  We had a fun weekend & perfect summer weather too!!!  Spent part of the weekend w/my family....we ate sooo much food I felt like I was going to burst.  Now I have to diet all week...we have a wedding this Friday night & I'm planning on squeezing into a dress from last year...keep your fingers crossed...it's such a cute dress & I've only wore it once : )   I did find sometime yesterday to make some cards...I was going through withdrawl again : )


I think this is one heck of a summery card!  I'm think'n sunshine & beach....oh if only.  I guess it's time to find my desk...it's covered already this morning.  Everyone have a wonderful Tuesday & stay cool : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn! This is a perfect summer card. The octopus is just too dang cute...I love it! Great choice of paper...everything goes together so well! Happy to hear you had good weather for the holiday weekend. I don't know why but I agree with you, short weeks always seem longer.

    ReplyDelete