Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's going to be a HOT one!!

Suppose to be close to 90 today- love'n it!!  Keep in mind  I work in an air conditioned office-lol!!   Actually the air's already on in here & that sucks!!  I would love to enjoy some of the morning weather, it's absolutely gorgeous out right now.  I'm thinking of getting Wilson's pool out today when I get home & see if he likes it any better this year then last year.  I stood in that pool more last year that Wilson did & then was only because I was trying to get him in it-lol.  He was only 3/4/5 months old last summer!!   Well unfortunately or fortunately (depends on how you look at it) I've got nothing of excitement to report since Monday...so far a pretty normal week!!



Check out my new bright & summery card!!  I love bright pink & yellow together : )  It seems to be no matter how many b-day cards I make, I just can't keep any in stock : )  Gee, what a problem to have-lol!!  Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday, enjoy the heat!!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday card. I love the bright colors! The yellow and pink color combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete