Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thusrday...one more day, but who's counting?!

Oh yeah, made it to Thursday...if you can't tell, I'm looking forward to the looong, well deserved weekend!!  So far the weather looks pretty good, everyday shows 80+, though scattered thunderstorms are in there too, but I'm hoping that's a big just in case, due to hot humid weather....perfect for the lake!!!    I'm so looking forward to seeing my Wilson in the water, I hope he likes to swim, he suppose to, he's a Golden for goodness sakes!!!!  There are some other times, that I'm pretty certain he forgets he's a Golden too-lol!!!



I know I said no more Grad cards...but luckily my husband reminded me last night, that we needed a card for our niece.  Her party is this weekend & unfortunately we are going to miss it due to our prior plans, but still need a card to hold that $$$ that ever high school grad wants -lol!  These are her school colors, blue & yellow!  I really really hope I'm done w/these cards.  I'm actually thinking about taking a week to make some Xmas cards, but that means I have to get out the containers of xmas embellies, & patterned paper & ribbon....oh what a mess I make w/that fun stuff.  Time will tell, most of my good intentions never happen -lol!!  Have a great day!!  TFL!  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lynn! Your grad cards are all so perfect! I'm sure your neice is going to love it, and even though you can't make it, she'll be happy knowing you were thinking f her. Go on...do some XMas cards! It's XMas in July! =D It's NEVER too early to start...that way you won't be frantic to finish come December 10th. =D
    Just a tip on those Sizzix flower spiral dies...the older card was the small flowers die and last night's card was the larger flowers die. The larger flower die is much easier to work with, as far as I'm concerned. =D If I don't talk to you, have a fabulous looong weekend and a safe and happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE graduation card! Your niece will love it along with any money that might go with it. I LOVE the patterned paper paper and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete