Wednesday, June 29, 2011

cold crappy summer day!

It's 61 degrees out right now & cold gray clouds- no sun, no heat....where is summer???  This weather makes me tired...I could have buried myself in bed for a couple more hours & then got up to be lazy the rest of the day-lol!  I guess I'll have to win the lottery to see that in my future : )  At least I have a pedicure after work to look forward too...yeah happy tootsies : )



 I'm hoping my new card will brighten up your day if you are having the same gray weather we are & if not...send the sunshine & warmth my way : )

As I stated in the beginning of this blog...I'm tired today....so that's it for me.  I'm off to get my Dr. Pepper & find out what fun is piled on my desk this morning!  Happy Wednesday...half way to that loooong weekend!!  TFL!  Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Hummmm...I know I left a comment here but it's not showing...This card is just as cute as can be! I love everything about it, the colors, the papers, the ribbon...EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just adorable!! The little critter is so cute, and I just love that ribbon. Have a great day at work, and have fun with your pedicure! Hopefully it will warm up so you can show off your pretty toes! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute !!! I was strolling through my dashboard on my blog and had to put the brakes on when I saw this card...it's adorable !! Love the colors and that cute lil critter !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete