Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sunny Tuesday

What a beautiful sunny, but crisp morning.   The high for the day is 75....I think I can deal w/that : )   I dove into my Halloween goodies last night....love'n life : )  It's like having all new goodies to play w/as I haven't seen them since last Halloween, plus I have gotten a bunch of new things through out the year...love clearance stuff : )  



I managed to finish & photograph my new card yesterday....like I said, my fingers were itching to make cards!!  My cool haunted house sticker is from Walmart, last year.  I've mentioned before about their awesome stickers..I've got a whole drawer full of xmas ones....  these are usually on an end aisle & not w/the scrapping goodies, go figure : ) 


I got pretty far w/cleaning off my desk yesterday, just a couple more things to straighten out & I'm sure something new will pop up today, it always does.  Have a great day, sorry for the short post, but work is calling, already-yuk!!   TFL!  Lynn

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! You have the best stickers!! Your papers look awesome, and I love the sentiment. =D Good job on cleaning a lot off your desk yesterday! I know that can be hard. I would love to have some sun. I woke up to...rain. Lots and lots of rain. It's supposed to stop, though...and become 90 degrees later. LOL Woo hoo, only one more day for me! Now it's my turn to get excited for a short week. =D Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're such a dear. =D

    Here is my mom's blog address: http://songbirds-nest.blogspot.com/

    And of course I will send you the address for Ryan when I get it. If you go to Meredith's blog (http://www.papercanteen.com/) she will also post it. Plus, if you link up the card that you're sending, she will send you a bunch of freebie digi stamps that some companies have so generously donated. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh... let's try this again. Stupid Blogger deleted the last comment I tried to leave you. Trust me, it was really a good one! Funny and everything!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving that wonderful comment! Coloring with inadequate lighting was NOT my favorite thing, but I was going to keep coloring because I love it! But I was needed at the karaoke machine, so the coloring had to wait.

    My daughter IS pretty special, isn't she? =D I think I'll keep her!

    Here's the url for the Cards for Ryan post that includes his address:

    http://www.papercanteen.com/2011/08/call-for-cards-please-help.html

    Pop in on my blog anytime! Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that and I forgot to say how much I love this card! The striped paper is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome...the haunted house just pops off the paper.

    ReplyDelete