Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bear-able Thursday : )

I could have slept all morning...it was gray & rainy when I got up, at least it's pretty warm out & suppose to get near 80 today.  I sooo want more 80+ days & by the sound of the weather report, next week we'll be lucky to get to 70-yuk!    The weekend is suppose to be pretty good, so I won't complain, plus it's a loong one : )   I did get a couple cards made last night & one of them was a Halloween one, unfortunately it was after dark, so no picture yet : )    



My new card today, was a quicky....I matted a bunch of paper (as usual) added the sticker & sentiment..ta da : )  My plaid paper is from We Are Memory Keepers.  My chipboard bear came from some $ Store, I'm always on the look out for cutesy things to use on cards : ) 

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! Your bear is adorable, and I am jealous of all your pretty papers. Absolutely gorgeous! =D Yay for tomorrow being Friday. It could not come fast enough! I've got a huge weekend planned...well, huge in my head. I'll be crafting all weekend. There's some fun stuff coming up next week. =D We're in the 80's too...but I am looking forward to the 70's!! 70-75 is just about the perfect temp for me. It just gets so darn humid out here...I feel like I'm swimming through the air. Sounds like fun...but it's the opposite. LOL Well, have a great night, dear, and we'll talk to you later!! =D

    ReplyDelete