Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boo

Happy Wednesday...half way to the weekend -woohoo!!!  Yesterday was such a loooong work day, I just couldn't get ahead & wasn't in the mood for people's laziness-yuk!!!    Let's hope today goes a little quicker & that people have their head on straight & can figure out their job on their own-gee imagine that!!!  Sorry...just had to get that off my chest & I though better here & then at the person  (for now)-lol!!   This morning is a bit chilly & boy is it a lot darker when I get up now-yuk!!  Tomorrow is suppose to be even more chilly then today, but the weekend is looking pretty good : )  We are suppose to have our driveway sealed tomorrow, but of course, it is suppose to rain too....isn't that always how it goes.  We haven't had our driveway paved in 3+ years so it really needs it.    Gotta love the up keep of your own home, there's always something to do : )


I am just having soooo much fun w/making my Halloween cards : )    This one was pretty quick...my die cut is from Doodlebug, my little ghost sticker if from Hobby Lobby..I pop dotted him, added sentiment & bling & of course all the layers & done : )  I wish it was as quick & easy as I made it sound....usually cards take me @2hrs, which is the process of picking out what sticker or focal point I want, then matching w/paper & then the whole creative process of putting it together.  Some cards I have a basic idea to start & others just kind of come together as I'm playing : )  I'd love to hear how long cards take you & your process, feel free to leave me a comment : )

Have a great day!!!  TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment