Thursday, September 8, 2011

Christmas in September : )

Ok, I hope my title didn't scare anyone away...believe me I'm not ready for coooold winter like weather either : )  I managed to make a couple Xmas cards this past weekend & just wanted to share w/you : )  It is a little hard to get into Xmas cards this time of year, but w/the way the weather's been the last 2 days...i shouldn't have any problems if I keep at it.  Today is another gray, wet day...the temp has gone up a little, so it doesn't feel as damp.


My cute little chipboard santa is a Walmart sticker....I've mentioned before about the awesome stash of stickers mom got me from Walmart last year on clearance....now that I've gone through them again, let me tell you they are ALL more awesome than I remember & I will be checking out Walmart again....mom, you too ; )  The green paper is new K & Company mini paper tablet...it was actually a b-day gift to mom, but she always shares : ) 

I hope everyone has a great day...just think tomorrow is already Friday-woohoo!!!  TFL!  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Squee!! This is so adorable!! I LOVE your papers, and that santa is fab. Great job!! =D

    ReplyDelete