Friday, September 9, 2011

Have a hoot of a weekend : )

Yeah, Friday...I know I sound like a broken record, but Friday's are my favorite work day -lol!!  Once again another weekend w/out any major plans, which means I'll be spending a lot of it making cards : )  Plus I need to get my head on straight & figure out my other projects, our first craft show is less then 2 months away-yikes!!  So, needless to say, I'm looooking forward to my weekend : )   I hope you all are too!!




I'm trying to work on male or uni-sex b-day cards also.  So this is one of my uni-sex cards...I have a harder time w/the masculine cards, but I'll get more done : )

Hate to cut this sooo short today, but got lots to do to clean off my desk this morning-yuk!!  Typical Friday!!  Have a great weekend!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Super cute card!! Sorry I haven't been around much...I'm getting just slammed at work. Unfortunately I'm going to be crazy busy for the next few weeks, so I won't be on as much...but I'll still try to drop by to say hi! =D

    ReplyDelete