Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's a cupcake kind of day : )

I hope it's going to be a cupcake kind of day, heck I'd be happy just to have a cupcake right about now : )  I'm not much of a breakfast person, but can always & I mean always, snack...love sweet treats & love potato chips....everything goes well w/my Dr. Pepper!! 



Since I'm stuck at work & have no way of getting myself a yummy cupcake to munch on.....I guess I'll just have to drool over the one on my new card, it's be American Crafts.  My background paper is Basic Grey & the polka dot pp is from an old piece of My Mind's Eye. 


I hope everyone has a great day....sorry for another short post, but boss just walked in-yuk : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Hey hon! LOVE the card! Super sweet...and now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot. LOL =D I hope you've been doing well! I've been pretty exhausted, but hopefully it will be over soon. We got moved to 10 hour days m-f and some saturdays, so ugh. It should calm down in a month or so, though. I hope! LOL Anyway, have a great rest of the week! I've missed talking to ya, hope everything's good. Doggie hugs to Wilson! =D

    ReplyDelete