Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Very Fall like day...

Another chilly, gray morning...what happened to our "Indian summer"?!!  Last year was awesome, the weather stayed warm until into October, I guess it spoiled me, as I really was hoping for warm weather into October again.  Oh well, I guess Mother Nature has other ideas : )  I hope everyone had a great weekend, sorry I missed yesterday....everyone needs a day off once in awhile...wish i could say it was from my job yesterday, what a crazy day!!  I'm hoping today will be a little calmer, but by the looks of my desk that isn't going to happen right away : )    At least it's already Tuesday : )


I've been a little slow w/the cards the last couple days.  Over the weekend, I did some re-arranging of scrapping supplies...made a mess to start w/but well worth it now that it's done : )  I also got out my "fall" decorations & my fall/winter clothes.  My home looks so pretty & warm w/all the orange/rust colored decorations out : )   My new card was  quicky & there wasn't much artistic thought put into it, but I love this pp & have wanted to use it for some time...it's an old Crate Paper piece.  My journal tag is from Basic Grey.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!  TFL!  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment