Thursday, October 27, 2011

Brighten your day

Another gray, rainy day & yes, I did hear the "s" word today- yuk.  At least it's not cold enough for any  sno*w to stick yet.  We really have had great fall weather.   Yeah, almost Friday!!  Beside going to meet me nephew this weekend, Mom & I are off to see the Lion King tomorrow night at our local musical theater.  We actually saw it a couple years back, great great show!!!   So it's going to be a busy fun filled weekend, plus we are staying until Monday, so no new blog post on Monday : (



Something to look forward to though........

Next Sunday, November 6th I will be participating in a bloghop w/some awesome & super talented ladies.   Write in on your calendar, for those that follow me they probably know I don't tend to post on weekends, but I will be next Sunday.   Through card making, I have made soooo many wonderful friends, truly a blessing.  One of these awesome ladies is the organizer/planner of this whole bloghop....Starla!!  This bloghop will be to celebrate her 100 followers, 1 yr blog anniversary & her belated birthday.  Wait until you see all the prizes/blog candy she has you'll think it was your birthday-lol!!  Feel free to check out her blog & amazing talent- her cards rock  !!http://youcouldbewishingonastar.blogspot.com


  Well time for my new card & then work- still have lots to do, but yesterday was a good day  : )   I totally love using "cupcakes" on cards, actually I just totally love cupcakes -lol.  This chipboard is Martha Stewart.  My paper is all old My Mind's Eye (probably one of the 1st pads of paper I ever bought).

Have a great day!!  Just think....almost Friday-woohoo!!!  TFL  Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment