Friday, October 28, 2011

TGIF!!

Oh yeah, Friday!!!!!  Tonight I'm off to see The Lion King w/mom & then tomorrow off to Pittsburgh to meet my handsome nephew, Hutton!!!  I actually get to meet me new 2nd cousin this weekend also, cute little Barrett.  Don't worry, I'm sure I'll come back w/lots of baby pictures-lol!!

Speaking of Hutton....


Oh what sweetness...doesn't he look like the perfect little angel?!!!

Since I won't be posting on Monday- Happy Halloween!!!  I've been so wrapped up w/life this week, I almost forgot Monday is Halloween, not one of my favorite holidays : (  We don't get any trick or treaters, so that doesn't help...I always buy candy & I always end up eating it-lol.  

Have to share a Halloween card w/you today...I actually did this card a week or so ago, lots of my customers have cats, so they always go for the "black cat" cards : )  This card was alot of matting, plus the journalling tag that I used to frame the cat.  Sorry I don't remember any brands on this, brain is not working today.

Time for Dr. Pepper & to get some work done!!  Have a wonderful weekend & a safe & Happy Halloween, see you back here on Tuesday!!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! He's just so cute! =D Your card is also adorable...LOVE the black cat cards, even though I don't have any cats. LOL Have fun at the Lion King tonight! (The movie or the play?) Have an absolutely fabulous time this weekend...lots of baby kisses! =D Have a happy Halloween and be safe. We'll see you Tuesday! =D

    ReplyDelete