Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Monday

Why is is Monday already??  Gee, that sounds awful, especially because I was off from work on Friday & had a long weekend-woohoo.   I got a lot of crafts accomplished this weekend.  Our first craft show is Nov 5th- 2 weeks away & we are out of town next weekend, so had to work on things most of the weekend.  My mom came back from Pittsburgh yesterday & spent the night w/us.  It was a fun relaxing evening & of course, we did a lot of chatting about our beautiful new addition to our family, yup, Hutton : )


Since I mentioned him, I'll gladly show a new picture. Look at how he scrunches his forehead- oh, just toooo cute, can't wait to get my hand on him-lol!!!!!


I do have a new card for you this morning too.  Like I said, spent the weekend surrounded by pretty paper-woohoo : )


I've actually been trying to concentrate on Xmas & Thanksgiving cards, so you'll be seeing alot of those in the near future. 

I hope everyone has a great week!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! Every picture is just more adorable! =D LOVE that Christmas card! That image is just too cute.

    I just wanted to say....I received your birthday card this weekend. OMG, it's one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen!!! Thank you oh so very much...you are such a sweetheart! The card is now sitting on my desk at work to see what talented friends I have. =D Mwah!

    ReplyDelete