Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Still showing off my new nephew : )

Gotta start my post off again today w/a picture of my new nephew....oh, he is just too darn cute, I can't get enough : )  Since he's now 2 1/2 days old  & I haven't met him yet & can't until next weekend, I keep nagging my brother & mom to send pictures. 

Look how happy this little guy is.  Him & mommy are now home : )



Just like I promised, I do have a new card to post today.  I've gotten some cards made the last couple days but not as many as I had hoped for.  The weekend was pretty busy w/having our nieces & nephew over & then sunday I was constantly checking my email, waiting for little Hutton to arrive.  Thank goodness for modern technology.  I felt bad I couldn't be w/my family, but it helped to have the email & cellphone cameras : )      Our craft show is in 2 weeks, so I really need to get my act together & get things done : )




I was thinking more masculine when I started this card w/the green present, but don't really think it turned out that way. Oh well, I always need female b-day cards too. This was a quicky card for me & I used ALL scrap pieces of paper-woohoo. 

 
                                                                                                      
  I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!  TFL  Lynn    

1 comment:

  1. Hello doll! What a little cutie-patootie! I can see why you're so anxious to see him. I love the card...I think it would be perfect for a girl or a guy (but you're right, the bow does lean it a little more to girls). Congrats on using all scraps! I know how hard that can be. Was the present pre-colored, or are you starting to branch out?!? =D I am doing better, thanks for asking. Still dragging, but I'm trying to get healthy again. I actually started with a personal trainer...scary! Hopefully that will help me get more in shape and able to fight these illnesses better. Ok, back to work. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete