Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Tuesday

For those of you that had off yesterday, lucky you....we are already to Tuesday : )  It's suppose to be another beautiful day here & then back to rainy chilly fall days.  I'm not complaining the last 4 days have been awesome....a totally Indian Summer.  I just found out the actually meaning to Indian Summer & I can official say this is it for us.  Indian Summer occurs when you have a warm period after the first frost...learn something new everyday : )   I'm still working on Halloween cards, but will be done w/them soon : (   My last customer is picking hers up at the end of the week : ) 

check out my cute little mummy, this little guy makes me smile ; )  He's from Recollection (Michael's).  My little tag is from Doodlebug, I believe last year's Halloween collection, my striped pp is from Bo Bunny, again last years collection. 


Speaking of little guys.....we are STILL waiting for "Baby Brown" to arrive.....stubborn little guy already...hmmmm, I'd say he's going to fit right in -lol!!!  

Have a great Tuesday!!!  TFL!  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment