Tuesday, October 4, 2011

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Happy Tuesday, I hope!!  Yesterday was another nightmare Monday...got to work & the computers crashed again!!!!!   Took our computer guy 2/3 hrs to get us semi-fixed & then it only lasted about an hour or so....so far we look good today : )    Thus the reason for no post yesterday!!  Not that I got many cards done over the weekend, but a couple.  We had a nice weekend though.  We spent Saturday/Sunday at my mom's....it was very enjoyable & as always we didn't go hungry : )  We did unfortunately watch the Bills lose : (   

Well need to get to my new card & start cleaning off my desk (bomb went off again )!!

In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...my new card.  I actually have a customer who HAD breast cancer & she has made a lot of friends through her recovery who are fighting it & also who have beaten it...thus she orders  cards w/the breast cancer ribbon.    My ribbon sticker is from Me & My Big Ideas...paper is from the $ bin at Target.

Off to do some work- have a great day!!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, what a fabulous card!! You do such a grea job mixing papers...they always come out so lovely! I'm sure any woman would love to receive this card. It affects so many people... hugs!!

    Star

    ReplyDelete