Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hoppy Day : )

It's a bright chilllly sunny morning...temp is 43 now, but suppose to get near 65 today & 75ish by Sunday... can't wait.  I sooo don't like the chilly/cold weather...it goes right to my bones & then I'm chilled for the day.  At least at work I can crank the heat up until everyone gets here & then w/my luck they'll put the air conditioning on : ) 


 I've had a thing for frogs lately & I think I've used this sentiment on all of the frog cards too.    I fussy cutted my frog from a Recollection sheet of pp.  My journal tag is from Doodlebug & I have no clue about any of the pps -sorry.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday- half way to the weekend!!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the fussy cutting! He's just adorable! =D Love the button and the bling. =D

    ReplyDelete