Friday, November 11, 2011

FRIDAY-woohoo

You all know how much I love Fridays : )   Wish I had the day off, like so many others due to Veteran's Day...I guess I'll just be glad to be able to go to work...I know, I can thank a Veteran for that : )   I'm looking forward to my weekend...I plan on spending all day tomorrow making cards, I've got a lot of catching up to do.  Mom & I are going to a show at our local theater on Sunday..The Million Dollar Quartet, featuring songs by Elvis- woohoo, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis & Carl Perkins- ought to be entertaining!!!    This morning is a chilly one, they said snow in some places, but we don't have any...right now it's a bright sunny morning : )

I hope my new card brightens your day too -lol!!  I actually made this card last year...just found my folder (in computer) of "special" cards & since it was too dark last night for me to take any pics of new cards...thought I'd share this one.

I hope everyone has a wonderful & safe weekend.  Never too early to start some xmas shopping, Kohls has really good sales this weekend...

TFL  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment