Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why not a Turkey day : )

What happened to our sunny 60+ days....this morning is gray & damp & chilly.  The last couple days were gorgeous, it was like spring was coming.  I saw people in tanks & shorts,  my opinion that's going a bit far..but it really was nice out : )

I'm working away at Thanksgiving cards, still.  I'm hoping to have them wrapped up by the weekend...had some orders to fill.  I can't wait to be able to concentrate on Christmas cards.  I've been trying to keep my stash organized for now, but I really love to spread it all out & make a mess w/it...makes it easier for me to mix & match : ) 


My turkey sticker is from Michael's, I love their little packs of stickers, to bad the price went up, now $1.29...have to buy them on sale.  All of the patterned paper on this card is oooold, no clue the brand.

Sorry for another short post this week, but work is still piled up...probably will be till next week : (  Have a wonderful day & stay dry!!!  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute, hon!! I love Thanksgiving colors...they're so warm! =D Hope you're keeping warm, even though it's damp and chilly. Go home and cuddle with Wilson and the hubby. =D

    ReplyDelete