Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

yeah- only today left to work & then a looong holiday weekend, I'm so looking forward to time w/family- can't wait to see Hutton-woohoo!!!!!   It will be a busy holiday weekend.  We have Hutton's baptism on Saturday night & I'm hoping to start putting up the xmas tree & decorations on Saturday-woohoo.  I totally love putting up our Xmas tree, my ornaments are like "old friends" to me, they all have special meaning : )   Not sure how much card making time I'll get in...hard for me to stay away from the scrapping table, something is always catching me eye- it's that obsession again : )

Well better get to my new card & get some work done....I unfortunately have some things to do here-yuk!!

I made this card a couple days back, but saved it to share w/you today.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I have soooo much in life to be thankful for, I have a wonderful family whom I'm very fortunate to be extremely close with & have wonderful friends, that includes you- all my scrapping & blogger buddies.  I have a great husband who supports me in all I do & makes me soooo happy, oh can't forget my sweet Wilson.  I'm thankful  for all God has given me.  I hope everyone has a blessed, safe & happy thanksgiving!!!!  TFL   Lynn

ps....see you on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment