Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hutton's First Christmas!!

What a wonderful Christmas we had....I'm kind of sad it's all over : (   It's always nice to be together w/family & we certainly did that this Christmas : )   I would say we were all spoiled rotten-lol.  I've got all soooooorts  of new scrapping goodies to play with-yeah!!!!!  My mom & my honey both got my fun filled boxes of new goodies...going through the boxes, each piece of paper &/or sticker &/or ribbon was it's own present : )  Now to find places to put all the new stuff & get to work....I'm out of everything & can't wait to start Valentine Cards : )    My mom made an awesome Christmas feast of Ham & Turkey breast, all sorts of cookies & desserts, believe me, no one went home hungry : )  Yesterday my honey & I relaxed & enjoyed our new gifts....I did get a new card made last night, I was going through withdraw : )  Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of it & I don't have any other new cards to share w/you today as I'm still working on a temp computer & forgot to email myself some pics : (    I do have one heck of a cute Christmas picture for you though.............

Hutton is now 2months & 2weeks.  Look at those big beautiful dark blue eyes : )  I hope this puts a big smile on your face today....how could it not : )

Have a great day..time for me to get some work done-yuk!!  TFL  Lynn

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Best. Christmas. Present. EVER! =D LOL I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday! Sounds like lots of fun. I can't wait to see all the cards you make with your new stuff. =D I didn't get any scrappy gifts...BUT...I did get a SEWING MACHINE!!! Squee! I'm so excited! I was also signed up for a basic sewing class at JoAnn's next week. I'm just so super pumped...I can't wait! Ok, just wanted to drop by and say hi! We'll see you soon, hon! I'm sure I'll "talk" to you before the weekend, so I won't tell you to have a happy new year yet....but I'll be *thinking* it!! LOL =D

    ReplyDelete